Free Shipping 30 Day Free Trial* Buy Now, Pay Later Eligible
VELLGUS elite v2
6-BAND R+|NIR+ Advanced Spectral Output
The New 2024 Vellgus Red Light Elite V2 is an incredible way to experience the benefits of multiwave technology spectrum: 480nm 630nm, 660nm, 810nm, 830nm, 850nm. No other red/NIR light device available provides the multi-wave R+| NIR+ spectral output, harnessing six different red and near infrared wavelengths of lights for next level therapy.
*Depending on stock levels, color of the unit may vary (black/white)
- Reduce Acne and Acne Scaring
- Enhance Health and Wellness
- Improve Muscle Recovery
- Improve Sexual Performance
- Relieve Pain and Improve Joint Health
- Increase Collagen Production
- Improve Mood and Energy Levels
- Reverse Skin Aging
- Reduce Inflammation
- Improve Wound Healing
- Improve Sleep and Circadian Rhythm
- Increase Melatonin Levels
- Multiwave+ Technology: 480nm, 630nm, 660nm, 810nm, 830nm, 850nm
- Pulsing+ Mode
- Dimming+ Mode
- High Power Output Device
- Safe & easy to use for everyone
- Timer settings
- Stand Included in the box
- 1 Cooling fan
- Digital Display with Smart Screen
- Fits in any handbag
- Warranty 3 years
- Wavelength: 480nm, 630nm, 660nm, 810nm, 830nm, 850nm (Near Infrared)
- LED Quantity: 60x5W
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Dimensions: 10.23in*7.87in*2.5in (26cm*20.cm*6.5cm)
- Irradiance >245 mW/cm2
- Light Output: 5 Watt*60
- EMF Emission is 0.00 at 4 inches
- Treatment Target Area: Half body
1*Vellgus Red Light Elite
1*Table Stand Integrated
1* Door Hook
1* Wire Rope
1* Lift Rope
1*Plug with 1.5m cable
1* User Manual
1* Remote Control
Click HERE for Treatment Guidelines Page.
HOW RED & INFRARED LIGHT THERAPY WORKS
Red Light Therapy (aka photobiomodulation) is the science of light and its impact on our biology.
All the benefits of Red Light Therapy comes from the following process:
1. The Right Light Spectrum
The 480nm, 630nm, 660nm, 810nm, 830nm, 850nm spectrum are scientifically proven to excite the key enzyme Cytochrome (CCO) and the mitochondria of the cell.
2. Boost In Cellular Energy
Once Cytochrome is saturated with the 660nm and 850nm spectrum, the inhibitory Nitric Oxide is reduced and Oxygen is increased. This leaves place fro the Mitochondria to produce more Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), which is the energy the cells use.
3. Anti-Inflammatory Properties
The now oxygen-rich blood travels through the brain and body and reduces overall inflammation. Cellular functions are optimized which helps the optimal functioning of our biochemistry.
Higher Strength + Advanced Spectrum = Superior Results
Blue light therapy is one area of light therapy that is quickly gaining recognition for some of its amazing benefits and especially when used in conjunction with red and NIR light therapy.
- Repair Sun Damage and Treat Precancerous Lesions and Skin Cancer
- Treatment for Mild to Moderate Acne
- Anti-Aging and Skin Wounds
- Chronic Inflammatory Skin Conditions
- Regulate Your Circadian Rhythm
- Relieve Depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder
The 630nm wavelength is ideal for targeting all manner of skin concerns.
- REDUCE FINE LINES & WRINKLES
In one study, the 630nm wavelength was combined with other beauty treatments such as microneedling to create a statistically significant improvement in photodamage, fine lines and sagging.
- HAIR REGROWTH Red light therapy containing the 630nm wavelength has been proven to be a safe and effective method of stimulating hair growth in both men and women.
- THE TREATMENT OF ACNE
The 630nm wavelength has also been shown to help reduce inflammation and breakouts.
Penetrating just a little deeper than the 630nm wavelength, the 660nm reaches into the entire range of the skin tissue to promote healing and regeneration.
- REDUCED TRAINING FATIGUE
The 660nm wavelength teamed with the 830nm near-infrared wavelength has been proven to delay the development of fatigue in the muscles, and enhance skeletal muscle performance. (Athletes, take note.)
- REDUCED INFLAMMATION: In a study investigating the effects of red light therapy on pleurisy, the 660nm wavelength was found to induce an anti-inflammatory effect.
- IMPROVED BONE HEALING Improved bone healing: The 660nm wavelength encourages resorption and formation in the bone cells around the location where repair is needed, without causing any change to the bone structure.
- REDUCED SWELLING FOLLOWING INJURY
In one study, the 660 nm wavelength was found to reduce both inflammation and swelling by reducing the number of inflammatory cells which lead to the formation of swelling.
- REDUCED NEUROPATHIC PAIN
A study investigating sciatic nerve pain in rats found that the 660 nm wavelength significantly helped to reduce pain.
- ACCELERATED WOUND HEALING
The 660 nm wavelength has been proven to increase the formation of new blood vessels and enhance collagen deposition to help in the healing of wound
With an ability to extend through the skull into the brain, the 810nm wavelength offers a unique array of neurological benefits. Many forward-thinking scientists are of the belief that light therapy for brain disorders will become a prominent medical treatment in the near future. Expect to reap the following benefits from the 810nm wavelength:
- Improved healing and recovery:
A study of soccer players showed that the 810nm wavelength applied before activity enhanced muscular performance and post-exercise recovery.
- Accelerated wound healing: 810nm wavelengths have been shown to help expedite wound healing, helping the tissue to granulate more rapidly.
- Improved recovery from stroke in certain patients: One study conducted among stroke patients showed that wavelengths of 810nm provided neuroprotective benefits and improved recovery among sufferers of moderate to severe strokes. Five days after the stroke, there was significant improvement among those who had been treated with the 810nm light therapy, compared to those who hadn’t. Ninety days post-stroke, 70% of the treated patients had a successful outcome, compared with only 51% of the control group.
- Improved recovery from traumatic brain injury: 810nm has been proven in animal models to be particularly effective in fostering recovery from traumatic brain injuries, and reducing long-term neurological damage.
- Improvement in psychiatric disorders: Prescription drugs for psychiatric conditions have long been recognized as having a limited ability to assist individuals suffering from psychiatric conditions. What’s more, pharmacotherapeutic medication often carries a host of unwanted side effects, while near-infrared light therapy doesn’t. 810nm wavelengths applied to the forehead have been shown to assist patients suffering from major depression and anxiety.
- Hair growth:
Studies have shown the 810nm wavelength can encourage significant hair growth in patients with androgenetic alopecia.
The 830nm wavelength is not as readily absorbed by the body, therefore it is able to penetrate deeper through skin and tissue and into the bone. A greater quantity of photons are delivered into the tissue with the 830nm wavelength.
- Accelerated healing and reduced infection:
Like the 810nm wavelength, 830nm accelerates healing in wounds of different severity and helps to ward off infection.
- Improved aesthetic outcomes following plastic surgery: Swift exposure to 830nm wavelengths after aesthetic surgery hastens recovery, reduces downtime and enhances the results of surgery by reducing swelling, infection, bruising and pain, therefore leading to greater patient satisfaction.
- Increased endorphins: 830nm wavelengths increases the release of endorphins. Endorphins are peptides which promote feelings of wellness.
- Improved bone repair and growth:
An animal study demonstrated that 830nm light therapy improved bone repair by stimulating new bone growth.
- Improvement in psychiatric disorders:
Prescription drugs for psychiatric conditions have long been recognized as having a limited ability to assist individuals suffering from psychiatric conditions. What’s more, pharmacotherapeutic medication often carries a host of unwanted side effects, while near-infrared light therapy doesn’t. 810nm wavelengths applied to the forehead have been shown to assist patients suffering from major depression and anxiety.
- Faster return-to-play after injury:
The ability to return-to-play as swiftly as possible after injury or trauma is a key concern for any amateur or professional athlete. 830nm LED light therapy has been proven to significantly and safely reduce the wait time before injured athletes can return to play.
In many cases, the 850nm amplifies the benefits provided by the 810nm and 830nm wavelengths. This wavelength has a range of therapeutic applications such as:
- Anti-inflammatory benefits:
850nm wavelengths can help to reduce joint and muscle pain and diminish general inflammation in the body.
- Enhanced muscle recovery:
A study observed the use of 850nm wavelengths on athletes, and found that usage of the near-infrared light increased muscle mass after training, and decreased inflammation and oxidative stress in muscle biopsies.
- Healing of wounds in the skin:
Lesions in the skin heal faster when exposed to 850nm wavelength light therapy.
- Reduction of lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation:
850nm can support the production of collagen, assisting with plumper, more radiant-looking skin, and a more uniform texture.
- Orthodontics and tooth alignment:
The use of the 850nm wavelength can foster the speedy realignment of teeth for patients undergoing orthodontics.
Built-In Stand + Door Hook
I work construction and using this helps take the pain away where ever I have aches. Gives me a good energy/feel good boost. Really love it a lot. Planning on buying a bigger version to be able to get full body coverage.
My doctor suggested I try red light therapy for the nerve pain in my feet. I have never heard of red light therapy so I was a bit skeptical. But what do I have to lose? I chose Vellgus Elite V2 because of its features and it's 30-day no fuss return. Well, I won't be returning this device because it's awesome! I have noticed quite a bit of difference in my nerve pain, quality of sleep, hormones and energy.
Can be used for different parts of the body, unlike a face mask. Like that it provides how much light is being emitted at surface so you can use it to calculate the time needed for treatment.
I love this blue light device! It's very bright and powerful unlike any of the overhyped LED masks which left me mostly disappointed. It's quite hard to find a good device which doesn't break your bank, actually delivers results, can cast light on the whole face at once (in terms of surface area coverage, as some devices can only work on a small area at once), and is convenient to use at the same time. I had previous experience with using a similar device for Red Light Therapy and wanted to get one for Blue Light Therapy as well, to help with my acne.
I really like this light. I have the blue one and the multi one and I like the multi best. It appears to do wonders for my skin, complexion, and mood. I highly recommend it.
Amazing device! I'm pleasantly surprised how well it works. Have been using it ever since I received it. I have much less muscle pain after heavy workouts at the gym. Have been having much more energy and less inflammation in my tummy. Simply great!!!